Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Lash Me Lady!

I recently went down to Portland Oregon a few weeks ago to get trained in doing eyelash extensions. After being trained I have been working on people and loving every minute of it!

If you are unfamiliar with eyelash extensions, they are single curved synthetic strands that are one by one applied to each individual natural eyelash. They replicate the look of natural lashes only more beautiful and dramatic.

I have been doing them non stop since! I thoroughly enjoy doing them and am very excited to offer this service to my future clients.

Here's some pics of my work:






I have done about 13 full sets so far and have many more people to work on :) I haven't taken before and after photos of everyone because frankly, I've been awfully forgetful lately. I've been the busiest that I have ever been in my entire life, but it's all to set me up for the future. Things should hopefully settle down a bit come January.






No comments:

Post a Comment