Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Quick trip

Wow, looking back at my first few full sets I can see that my work has come a LONG way! I will do my best to post my latest pictures :)

I'm leaving for California tomorrow morning and I'm happy that I will be able to get out of the cold rain even if it's only for a quick trip. The main reason of the trip is that I am getting trained and certified in airbrush spray tanning in LA. I'm really excited for this and think it's going to be a really great service to offer in my upcoming business (more about that later). My parents have a place in Palm Springs and I figured since I was flying down there that I might as well have some fun too! So my friend Kristin and I are flying into Palm Springs to visit my parents for 2 nights, then we will drive into LA friday morning to spend 2 days in DISNEYLAND!! (I am a complete Disneyland FREAK! When I worked for Alaska Airlines I used to have a season pass and would go there all the time. Sometimes even just fly down for the day. It was awesome and I miss it so much!) Sunday, I have the training all day long and after we will drive back to Palm Springs for one more night  and leave the following morning.


No comments:

Post a Comment