Monday, October 1, 2012

Have I mentioned that I have the greatest husband?

Kevin is the sweetest! I am so incredibly blessed by him. He has been so supportive through everything and it's so encouraging!

On Sunday we were at Costco and we passed by the Harry Potter Wizard's collection. I had been coveting this since I heard about it earlier this year, but it's so expensive! Kevin just looked at me, grabbed the box and put it in our cart. Of course by that point I was squealing and jumping up and down! Ahhhhhhhhhh!!

He said it was a "Thank you" for putting up with all of his crazy long hours of work (For those of you who don't know, he was working 60-80 hours a week for 4 months straight. It was nuts). What a sweetie!


Don't mind this ugly picture of me. It was a no makeup & yoga pants kind of day.


No comments:

Post a Comment