Monday, October 21, 2013

Updated Lash Extension Pictures

Holy Moly! I may take down the pictures I have of the first few full sets that I did. Looking back on them a year later, they are not good! Haha. I can't believe how far I have come with my skill and technique. It's extremely encouraging! Maybe I should leave them up though? As a reminder that hard work and dedication pays off!

When I first started doing eyelash extensions, it used to take me 2-3 hours to put on around 30-45 individual extensions. Now I usually put on 70-90 in an hour or hour and a half. That's crazy!

I want to show some pictures of how eyelash extensions can enhance your eyes. These are all my work :)

Take a look at this one! On the left you can see her natural lashes, and on the right is the eye with extensions. What a difference it makes!



Before (different client)

After



(Sorry for the bad lighting!) But here is a before pic

And after! Even though hers look very soft and natural, look how they open up her eyes!


I don't have a before pic of this one, but look at how long and luxurious they look!



A year later, I am still very much enjoying what I do. I feel blessed that I love what I do. It doesn't even really feel like a job. I basically get to go to work and make women feel pretty all day. It's the best feeling!



No comments:

Post a Comment