Thursday, October 3, 2013

Latest Tattoo

For the past year or so, God has revealed a particular verse to me, time and time again. Psalms 139:14 "I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well."

A few months ago, I was talking about this with Kevin on our way to church. I was sharing with him that whenever I feel like the enemy is attacking me, that this verse always comes to mind and the negative thoughts go away. About 30 minutes later in church, the pastor mentioned this very same verse. I just thought to myself...Wow, God! You are so good!

I wanted to get this verse tattooed in a place where it could be a constant reminder that God made me! God designed me and I am his daughter. He planned perfectly that I would have little freckles on my nose, that my eyes would look like big chocolate chips, and that my teeth would resemble little chiclets. (I am not putting myself down with these silly comments. I love these small features make me, ME!) :)


No comments:

Post a Comment